- Light your candle for about four hours during the first burn, to get an even burn throughout. You want the top of the candle to have a full melt pool.
- Before each burn trim the wick to about a 1/4 of an inch, you will avoid any black smoke and residue.
- Always remove wick debris and keep burning the wick in the middle of the container.
- If the wick requires centering, gently readjust it to the center (with a wick dipper) when the candle is unlit and the wax is still molten, allow the candle to solidify before relighting.
- Burn on a flat, stable fireproof surface.
- Burn in an area with minimal drafts to keep the flame stable.